Re: [FW-1] RES: [FW-1] Trouble with NG and SecuRemote

Hi Thomas,

I had problems getting Checkpoint v4.1 and Ace 5.0 working together, the
key to this is configuring the Ace Server as a Acting server (run
sdsetup -config), if I remember correctly is is possible to assign
backup Acting Servers which you can use to define the other FW-1 node in
your cluster.
You will need to retransfer the sdconf.rec in order for FW-1 to
understand.

Regards

Russell

Thomas Uczekaj wrote:

> Has anyone actually succeeded in setting up stonebeat (3.1.5) HA on checkpoint fw-1 4.1 using with

SecureID 4.1, where after failover, authentication to the SecurID server
still works and doesn't get a "bad passcode" error?