[FW-1] NG FP3 User database install - not showing all targets

I have a working 4.1 SP6 management console, running on Solaris 2.6.  When I
install the user database, it pulls up all of my 4.1 firewalls as possible
targets to install the database to.  I have a NG FP3 management console
(solaris 2.8) that I am building up and have created a couple of SR users.
When I go to install the user database it shows the management console only.
It does not show the 4.1 firewall that I otherwise able to push the rulebase
to.  Anyone know how to get the enforcemnt point to show up?  I have IP NAT
pool defined and clicked the "Exportable for SecuRemote/SecureClient".  Any
help is greatly appreciated.