Re: [FW-1] Nokia backup

Bill,

Thanks for your comments.  I just started playing with
NHM.  With what I am trying to do, it doesn't seem to
add much value.  I can not even set up a scheduled
backup of all my Nokias from NHM.  There might be
value in installing patches or packages to a number of
Nokias at one time.  I have not done that yet so I can
not comment on that function.

If anyone is using NHM in production, I would really
appricate your comments on the product.

Thanks,

Yim