From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]

Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 7:55 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] NG: IPSEC: no integrity option in rule IKE properties

I have the same problem, I am interested to see what the workaround is.

Bob Colborn
Lead Network Engineer, Gateway Health Plan
phemail- [email protected]
The witches fly across the sky,
The owls go, "Who? Who? Who?"
The black cats yowl
And red ghosts howl,
"A Scary Halloween to you!" ~Nina Willis Walter~