Re: [FW-1] Cisco vpn client through NG

nevermind

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Harris
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 9:59 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Cisco vpn client through NG

I’m trying to get Cisco vpn client to work from our internal lan to connect to a remote location. I don’t see anything in the logs being dropped but the weird thing is that on the client when it tries to connect with the cisco software it launches the browser (we go through an external proxy). Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks

This electronic message and all contents and attachments contain information from the firm VIA Information Tools Inc. and/or its affiliates, which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message in error, then any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of this message, or its contents or any of its attachments, is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us immediately (phone:, fax:) and destroy the original message and all copies.