Re: [FW-1] internal network/NAT (eventually VPN)

I'll have to do more research, then. I assumed that once I got the
clients/hosts "talking" all's I'd need to do for VPN/Encryption was click
'encrypt' on the Action Rule button on the rulebase.

I have an appliance FW coming so I can create a VPN between my home cable
modem system & my work environment, so I can get up to speed on this. With
this, I should be able to simuate my active work situation.

Thanks,
Vic