[FW-1] Securemote to domain controller

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can shed light on my little problem. I have setup
secure remote to our office fw ver 4.0 (yeah yeah, I know) secure remote
build 4199.

I am trying to browse our networks shares remotely via secure remote. I have
setup my WINS server in the dialup properties, and enabled SDL in my secure
remote client. I have also allowed the necessary access through the firewall
and their is no NATing taking place, also other access I have setup works so
I know it is a problem with the way I have setup this particular feature. My
machine is Windows 2000 I have also enabled Client for Microsoft Networks
and File and Printer sharing for Microsoft networks in my Dailup properties.

When I try to browse my network neighbourhood, the secure client is
exchanging keys with the firewall and the icon in the system tray is
indicating that work is taking place. But nothing comes back. The Log viewer
shows the following has taken place.

Action          Service         Source          Destination     Proto   Rule
key install     none            secure-client   firewall                ip      0
key install     none            secure-client   WINS server     ip      0

The action before shows that my secure client has initiated a key install
with the firewall. and it then looks like my secure client then tries a key
install with the wins server.

Can anyone shed any light, thanks

Leon.