Re: [FW-1] Backup NG rulebases and objects

there is a built in backup command that does the trick.  sticks it all in a
nice tarball and evan has the option of tftp'ing it off to another machine.
it insists on the firewall services being stopped first but I have
duplicated it and commented out that bit and it still seems to provide
everything it needs to run.

just type backup to see the options available

Damo