From: Yim Lee [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 1:16 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Nokia backup

Recently, we converted from Sun to Nokia.  We have
about 40+ Nokia boxes with 1 management station on a
Nokia 530.  Recently, one of the boxes failed and
Nokia sent us a new one.  It look us a few hours to
rebuild the box.  We had to configure the box from
scratch.  If we had a backup, it could have been
minutes.

I was wondering how some of you are backing up your
Nokia.  Do you use the Nokia Horizon Manager (NHM)?
We are starting to look at the NHM but one issue we
have with the product is that we did not see a
function for automatic schedule backup.

Any thoughts or comments are appricated.

Yim

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/