[FW-1] FWM problems

Title: Message
I've been having this problem on my management server for a few days now.  I cannnot add admin accounts from either the cpconfig utility or via command line with fwm -a <user>.  Management server is running Win2k.

fwm.exe - Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point ?gen_lists@@YAHPAVFwStream@@PAVfwset@@@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library verify.dll

I found that verify.dll is part of the JVM.  I have removed all Checkpoint software and reloaded up to FP2.  Still no go.  The checkpoint support site is pretty useless when it comes to solving problems with NG so hopefully you guys can come up with something.

Thanks.

- Adam