Re: [FW-1] encryption failure: Packet is dropped as there is novalid SA

FP2 HF2 will fix this. But there is no fix yet if you have 98.
It is caused by defineing the fw object by the INTERAL interface.
We had this exact problem and worked with Checkpoint in Israel for months to get it fixed.
They inform me that the fix will be rolled up tin to Secure Client FP3 for XP/2k and 98/me

Alun