[FW-1] Office Mode

Title: Office Mode

Hello all,

I am in the process of configuring Checkpoint NG FP2 with Office Mode enabled and I am running into problems.  The Office Mode is configured to use a DHCP server.  The DHCP server is on the same segment as the internal interface of the firewall and it issues IP addresses on the same segment.  The DHCP server logs state that the IP address has been issued (when I try to connect using SecureClient) but the client end does not get that IP address.  The logs on the client side state "Gateway unable to assign lease Office mode disabled".

The licenses I have are NG Enterprise FP2 and SecuRemote 250 users.

Could someone please point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Mayooran Pooranachandran
Director, Network Services
Danier Leather Inc.