From: Emmanuel LUCAS [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 11:09
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] - SecurRemote doesn't works since ISP change

Hi all,

My configuration: FW-1 NG on an NT box and SecurRemote NG on Win98

My problem:
I have a SecuRemote (SR) installed behind a SMC router. I'm authentified by the firewall but I can't use NT ressources. All worked fine since I have changed my ISP on the Firewall side. I was on the cable and now I use "France Telecom" connection behind a router.

I have made some tests:
When I connect my client directly on the ISP (no router), all works fine.
When I look on my FW logs, I can see that the negociation with the FW works fine and the source IP adress is the official Internet IP address of the SR ISP, but when I try to access to a NT server the source IP address is the IP adress that the DHCP server on the router gives to the client (192.16.X.X).

I think that the problem is there but How to correct IT ? And why this appends only with my new ISP ?

Cordially,

Emmanuel Lucas.