Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 2:08 AM
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Websense 4.4

Hi

Have you disbaled "Content Disposition"? on the firewall. Many of the Webmail sites use this mechanism for downloading attachments and this can be blocked by the HTTP Security Server.

This is done in 4.1 by adding :http_allow_content_disposition (false) to objects.C under props.

I am sure this is similar in NG.

Hoep this helps.

Mark

PS. The failure does get logged as a "content disposotion" failure in the logviewer.