[FW-1] Nokia IP sequence number and IP ID

Hello,

I ran a vulnerability scan againt a clients FW
(CheckPoint 4.1 SP6 on Nokia 3.5fcs7) The fingerprint
of the Nokia was identified as IPSO 3.1-3.6 and it
reported that the IP ID used non-random numbers and
that the TCP/IP sequence numbers were also
predictable.

As anybody else seen this ?

To double check I ran a NMAP scan and it gaves me a
"Class=random positive increments" but it also gives
me the uptime of the machine. How does it accomplish
this with only port 264 and 500 open ?

Is there a fix for this ? Is it fix in IPSO 3.6fcs4 ?

Thanks

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/