Re: [FW-1] split tunneling & Secure Client

hmmm...I left out one piece of this puzzle ie. ADSL..we hope to install the client on users with ADSL so the way mine works is:-
1- connect to the ISP via ADSL ( so you are already on the internet right there )
2- then fire up the SecureClient to get into the corporate network.

we basically want to eliminate step 1 or hide it from the users if you like .

make sense ?