Re: [FW-1] NAT rules not working under FP3 - even more info

Well since there is not too much client stuff on SecurePlatform that is a
bit hard to say.  There is no telnet client, no ssh client...  I can ping it
ok, but then again icmp (ie ping and traceroute) works even when the policy
is loaded.  It only seems to be TCP (and presumably UDP) services that are
affected.

I just dicovered a very interesting thing...  by trying to telnet to my
external router with NAT removed (and forgetting I had an access list on
telnet) I noticed a reject in the access list that had a destination address
of 0.0.0.0 (23).  When I removed the access list the telnet worked however
but I don't know if that is relevant.

Also, doing an fwm unload of the policy does not allow the traffic through,
but if I do a cpstop -fwflag -proc then I can pass through the firewall
unNAT'd just fine.

"fw ctl iflist" lists all the physical active interfaces correctly and the
routing tables looks fine.  It is kind of like the kernel is not forwarding
the packet once it is NAT'd.

Any more things I can try/check?   I'm getting desperate.

Damo