Re: [FW-1] how to make static NAT in Checkpoint NG FP 3 ?

You can also add an arp statement to a cisco router, not sure about
other brands.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lars Troen [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 23 October 2002 12:10
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] how to make static NAT in Checkpoint NG FP 3 ?

Ario,
You have two options:
either:
1) Make a static route on your router pointing the public ip of your
NATted server to the interface of the firewall: ip route
public.ip.of.server 255.255.255.255 public.ip.of.firewall
-or-
2) Get fwparp and run it like this: fwparp public.ip.of.server
public.ip.of.firewall You must run this command each time you boot your
firewall, so I guess I'd stick with option #1. fwparp is a checkpoint
utility.

Lars

      Scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by the Webvein Mail
Gateway