From: Micha Borrmann [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 9:34 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] encryption failure: Packet is dropped as there is no
valid SA

Hallo,

I've a strange problem with one NG FP2 installation (running on Linux)
and
SecuRemote/SecureClient. After authentication with IKE everything is ok,
but few minutes later the encrypted tunnel is dropped. This is after
about
10 Minutes. I've seen only one entry in the logfile with a dropped
packet,
but no source and destination is written in the log. I see only
"encryption failure: Packet is dropped as there is no valid SA" in the
info field.

In the SecureClients Diagnostics I've seen a similar entry too:
"encryption failure:: Packet is dropped as there is no valid SA"

I don't have an idea what I can do to solve this problem? Has anybody
hints for this situation?

Thanks,

Micha Borrmann

--
Micha Borrmann                    Tel: +49 7071 407856-16
Security Consultant               Fax: +49 7071 407856-19