[FW-1] Issue with OWA

Good afternoon,

Our Nokia IP440 box recently suffered a hardware failure and had to be
returned for replacement.  Fortunately, I have a contingency box that is
assuming the load nicely.  Everything is working as it ought, except access
to the IIS server linking off-campus users to their email via Outlook Web
Access.

I have the OWA box defined as Phaser

The rulebase is:

Source                  Destination                     Service
Action
Any                     Phaser - public                 http
accept
                        Phaser - private

Phaser - public         Any                             Any
accept
Phaser - private

The Translation rule is:

Source                  Destination                     Service
Translated Source       Translated Dest
Any                     Phaser - public                 http
original                        Phaser - private

When I test access, I receive the message "Server not found"
The FW logs show that the FW recvd and accepted the traffic as follows:

Service Source          Destination             Protocol        Rule
Xlate Src       XlateDst
http    199.*.*.*       Phaser - public         tcp             14
199.*.*.*       Phaser - private

I know I have overlooked some tiny detail, but I simply do not understand
why the traffic is not successful.

When I add an additional translation rule translating Phaser - private
outbound to Phaser - public, the Phaser box loses any external connection.
I appreciate any input or suggestions you may have to share.
Thank you

Deborah James
St Network Technician
Richard Bland College
Iformation Technology [email protected]
The hooves of the horses!--Oh! bewitching and sweet
Is the music earth steals from the iron-shod feet:
No whisper of lover, no trilling of birds,
can stir me as hooves of the horses have stirred. - Will H Ogilvie