[FW-1] Has anybody got a VPN II Accelerator card to work on WIN2K?

Title:

Hi

I have a Win2k box running 4.1 SP5, and I cant get a driver installed for the VPN II card.  I ran the setup that I found in the downloads section for
NT for the VPN II Card (there was no specific download for 4.1 and Win2k).

The install seemed to run fine, but the server still doesn't know what the extra coprocessor is, and is looking to get the proper driver installed.

Any ideas would be appreciated

Best regards

Pelo