From: Fiorenza, Rosa [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 9:20 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] 2 external IP's

Hi, I have a big problem. We work with Checkpoint 4.0 on WinNT (we haven't upgrade the fw because we don't have a backup and we cannot stop the service...) and now we have to change our "transport provider" (I don't know if it's the right name). So we have to change lines, router and public IP addresses, but we don't know how to manage the transition period, while both providers are working (... we can't stop the service ....), waiting for the complete passage to the new "transport provider". We were thinking about setting 2 external IP addresses to the Network Adapter. Does it work? And, if answer is YES, how can we configure it?
Thanks in advance
Rosa