[FW-1] NG FP3 SIC Question

Title: NG FP3 SIC Question

I am trying to control a remote module in NG FP3 from my primary management module.  The problem is the management server has an internal IP and when it communicates to the remote module it gets translated to a valid.  I initially establish the SIC with no problems but when I go to install the policy it does not confirm.  Now I know for a fact that the policy is getting partly installed because the rulebase takes affect but I don't get a confirmation so the installation fails.  After this SIC will generally fail and if I look in the log viewer I can see some unestablished packets in the logs.

Is there a way I can make this configuration work?  Can a remote module be controlled from a natted management station.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.