From: Mayooran Pooranachandran <[email protected]>
Date:         Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:17:11 -0400
To: [email protected]
Subject:      [FW-1] Newbie CheckPoint NG question

Re: Hi,
Re:
Re: I have installed CheckPoint NG FP2 on a Win2K advanced server box.  Install
Re: went fine and I have it configured as per the docs with the following
Re: network objects follows:
Re:
Re: Internal Networks: 192.168.249.0, 192.168.251.0
Re: I also configured NAT for these networks to NAT to the external interface of
Re: the firewall.  When I try to access the internet, the firewall logs show
Re: that the packets are being accepted, but I cannot seem to access any
Re: internet sites.  The Log's accept line does not show any address translation
Re: info, simply the accept in green.
Re:
Re: Rule 1:
Re: Src: Trusted_Net
Re: Dest: Any
Re: Service: Any
Re: Action: Accept
Re: Track: Log
Re: Installed On: Gateways.
Re:
Re: Rule 2:
Re: Src: any
Re: Dest: any
Re: service: any
Re: action: drop
Re: track: Log
Re: Installed On: Gateway
Re:
Re: Management and Enforcement modules are on the same box.
Re:
Re: Could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?
Re:
Re: Thanks in advance.
Re:
Re: Mayooran Pooranachandran