[FW-1] NetScreen Remote an Checkpoint

Hi everybody,

i have a little problem. i had to make an VPN-Connection between NetScreen
Remote Version 8.0 (VPN-Client) and a Checkpoint NG FP2, and it doesnt work.
When we try to connet, the NetScreen Remote say, that the SAs are
established and in the Checkpoint-Log we got similar entries. But when we
want to use the tunnel, the Checkpoint-Log shows the following message:
(ALERT) FWD Error: Logs discarded due to unification failure.

Has anybody made a VPN-Connection between NetScreen-Remote and a Checkpoint
NG FP2? Does anybody know this error-message and know how to solve the
problem?

Thanks a lot..

with regards

Thomas Eiffert