[FW-1] FW Log Question?

Hi

I installed a CPFW 4.1 + SP3 module in a RS/6000 Machine and installed the
management module in a Windows NT Machine (GUI Client still installed in the
management module).

Where the log store in? in NT (management module) or in FW module.

I found that if I open the log viewer in NT machine, I can rotated the log
by opening a new log and the old log will store in the NT.

However When I typed "fw logswitch" in the FW module, this process will hang
and no new log generated.

How can I rotate the FW module's log file because it is very large?

Thanks!