De : [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Envoy� : 15 octobre, 2002 06:38
� : [email protected]
Objet : [FW-1] SecuRemote and cluster

Hi all listmembers

I'm having trouble getting SR to work towards a network behind two clustered
FW-1's on Nokia. I recently upgraded the management station to NG, but the
same thing still happens.

In the logs, it seems like SR is trying to send IKE packets to the internal
leg on the firewall. For some reason, the firewall won't answer (used
tcpdump on the nokia box) on the IKE packets from the SR client. And i can't
see any errors in the logs. SR answers with "communication with site  has
failed". Updating topology goes fine.

Is there any special considerations getting SR to work towards clusters? The
same coniguration works against non-clustered enviroments..

Any suggestions?

-tomas-