Re: [FW-1] Fw-1 console hangs and showing lot of IP address on the screen.

Are you keeping your log viewer running?  There is a memory
leak in the Solaris 4.1 viewer that causes it to chew up lots
of resources making the console so slow it would seem to be
locked up, although it usually takes a lot less than 30-40
days.  The work around I always used is to shut down the log
viewer at night.

What do you mean by lots of IP addresses showing up on the
console?

Hal

Hal Dorsman
Network Administrator