Re: [FW-1] tracert question?

I'm also facing the same problem when I do a tracert from priv IP.
but when I do tracert from public ip there is no problem

        -----Original Message-----
        From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
        Sent: Fri 10/11/2002 11:58 PM
        To: [email protected]
        Subject: Re: [FW-1] tracert question?

        hi,
        I got the same problem also, It only after I upgrade to NG FP2.   Does any experience the same problem in FP3?

        chiam
        Singapore

        Don Leeper <[email protected]>        11/10/2002 08:43 PM
        Sent by: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

        Please respond to Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1