From: Dan Hitchcock [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Donnerstag, 10. Oktober 2002 17:47
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] upgrade to fp3

To save time, you don't need to go to SP6 first.  Per release notes, direct upgrades to NG from 4.1 SP2 and later are supported.

Dan Hitchcock
CCNP, CCSE, MCSE
Manager - Managed Security Services
Breakwater Security Associates, Inc.
"Safe Harbor for Your Business"
dhitchcock (at) breakwatersecurity (dot) com
http://www.breakwatersecurity.com
work

The information contained in this email message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think you have received this email message in error, please email the sender at dhitchcock (at) breakwatersecurity (dot) com