Re: [FW-1] can't connect to gui after fw dbimport - further info

Further investigation shows that the fwm daemon is crashing with a
segmentation fault  -- Segmentation fault   fwm "$@".  There is also a
message earlier in the fwm debug output saying that there is an error
opening /opt/CPshared/5.0/database//authkeys.C and a search of the entire
disk results in no file of this name being found.  Maybe related, maybe
not...

This explains why I can't connect to it but I cannot figure out why it is
happening.  Doing a cpstop, copying back the fwauth.NDB* files, and cpstart
fixes the gui connection problem, but obviously does not have my new users
imported.  Interestingly the same thing happens when I just do an export of
the working configuration and then try and import it back in over itself.

This is very confusing and frustrating so if anyone has any clue as to what
I can do to fix it it would be most appreciated.

thanks again

Damo