From: Rodrigo Benzaquen [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 05 October 2002 15:46
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Floodgate-Issue

What is QoS in Fw-1 ?

[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Stefan
Schweizer
Sent: Viernes, 04 de Octubre de 2002 01:59 p.m.
To: [email protected]

Hi Leo

Probably you did it right. Have you already created a new Ruleset by go to
File, new (with FP3 you also can add QoS and Desktop Policy to existing
rulesets).

Regards

Stefan

|---------+---------------------------------------------->
|         |           Leonardo Boulton                   |
|         |           <[email protected]>   |
|         |           Sent by: Mailing list for          |
|         |           discussion of Firewall-1           |
|         |           <[email protected]|
|         |           kpoint.com>                        |
|         |                                              |
|         |                                              |
|         |           04.10.2002 02:12                   |
|         |           Please respond to Mailing list for |
|         |           discussion of Firewall-1           |
|         |                                              |
|---------+---------------------------------------------->

--------------------|

  |        To:      [email protected]
|
  |        cc:
|
  |        Subject: [FW-1] Floodgate-Issue

--------------------|

Hello lads.  I have a Floodgate problem.

I originally installed an NG FP2 VPN-1/FW-1 module in a Nokia IP440 box and
the primary managment in a Windows 2000 advanced server. I used, in the
Nokia, the bundle package. So, everything's installed (in theory). I was
using Firewall and policy server just fine.
Now I want to activate the floodgate (i have an eval licence). I activated
the package in the Nokia, connected to the policy editor and the firewall
object had the floodgate box unavailable to check (that gray checkmark
windows style). So, then I installed the Floodgate on the windows server
(the primary managment) and then the box became available.

However, I cann't see the QoS tab on the rulebase...!!!1..  I reinstalled
the GUI two times, and nothing happend... What is the coorect path to
install Floodgate-1.

Thanks lads...

LB

computer.