Re: [FW-1] Checkpoint NG FP2 + PIX VPN Problem

I believe this happens because PIX timeout max is 1440 and the
checkpoint box generally has a higher timeout. We currently have a VPN
connection with a PIX box. The workaround we have done is to clear the
SA on the checkpoint box every three days using cron. Below is the
script.

Regards,
Pritish

troywallA[admin]# more clear_sa_table