Re: [FW-1] SecureRemote - Rainbow I-Key Issues.

I think rainbow ikeys doesn't work with NG..

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1
[mailto:[email protected]]En nombre de Tim
Mayville
Enviado el: Thursday, October 03, 2002 1:55 PM
Para: [email protected]
Asunto: [FW-1] SecureRemote - Rainbow I-Key Issues.

SecureRemote Installed                                  Rebooted.
Created link to site(uid/pwd option)            Rebooted.
Installed I-Key & Driver                                Rebooted.

Dialed up and attempted connection, get box requesting I-Key be stuck in
USB..

May work fine at first, later folks have to bring back the mess to get it
working again.
Happens on many systems, all the time.
Even on ones working, later they forget where the I-key is.
Reinstalling seems to fix the issues but, this is no more than writing to
the userc.c file..

This setup is worthless...

Any ideas on a better more stable solution.
Already up to my limit on the problems with all these "cool "MAN"" toys".
Do we need to staff a group and call them the "VPN Re-installers"?

Play-time is over, I need a real business solution that works.

Any ideas, help or directions other than where I'm going are greatly
appreciated.

T.