[FW-1] FP3 Management, v4.1 Modules no log

Hi,

I just upgraded my management server to NG-FP3. So far the upgrade from FP2 went fine (some errors which could be resolved...), however I don't get any logs from v4.1SP5 modules. So I redid initializtion of shared secret using GUI for management and fw putkey on each module.
Putkey seems to work so far; it's possible to push the policy to the modules but there isn't any log entry by the v4.1 modules.

fwm.elg shows a message like "<ip> tries to exchange control security key, but has one".

I even deleted entries in authkeys.C but without any success. Did anybody else have that problem (policy inst works, but no logs). What else can I do?

Regards,

Egonle