Re: [FW-1] is there a "universe"

On fw1 0.0.0.0/0 has traditonly been used for automatic natting to the nic address of the firewall. I believe this feature broke with the introduction og NG, but it was always a nice feature of atleast 3.0-4.1 (not sure about earlier versions).

With Raptor you usually define the universe like this and you're able to limit the trafic from this object to appear only on a specific nic.

Lars