[FW-1] Push policy stops connectivity???

Hi,
I have 2 IP330s VRRPmc running IPSO 3.5 FCS10 and FW1 4.1 SP6 hotfixed. Mgmt
on Solaris 2.6, latest patch cluster and hotfixed.
When I install a new policy from den GUI, soon after the installation window
says "done", all allowed connectivity through the firewalls stop, on either
interface in either direction. The log viewer logs nothing while these
periods. When i then fwstop & fwstart the modules, connectivity comes back.
Anybody seen this? Solutions?
Thanks
Steffen