Re: [FW-1] Install CP FP2 on linux rh 7.3

Morten,

    It is true that you need kernel 2.4.9-31 but in the Release Notes no mention is made of
RHL 7.3 ... still 7.2. So not sure you are 'supportable'.

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien � vous - Kind regards
Guy ROELANDTS
EMEA GS Internet Expertise Centre - CCSE-NG
Compaq BeLux - now part of the New HP
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel: +32(02)729.77.44 (options 3 - 3 - 1)
Fax: +32(02)729.77.65

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information,
and is intended only for the person/entity to whom it was originally
addressed. The content of this message may contain private views and
opinions which do not constitute a formal disclosure or commitment
unless specifically stated. Should you receive this message by mistake
please inform the sender immediately.