[FW-1] Problems merging back my_rule.W into rulebases_5_0.fws NG FP2

Hi all,

I have a problem merging a rule from my backups into
my NG FP2 management server.

My rulebases are correct and all objects correspond
properly to the firewall policy.

I ran:

C:\WINNT\FW1\NG\conf> fwm -g my_rule.W

and the output from it was that it completed
successfully.

However, when I opened the Policy Editor and clicked
on File > Open to open my_rule, I could not see
my_rule in the Open Policy Package window.

I checked the rulebases.fws file and saw that
my_rule.W did actually merge into rulebases.fws;
however, it did not merge into rulebases_5_0.fws.

Does this mean that the fwm -g command does not work
for NG FP2? If so, how else can we merge back the
rules? I found a similar problem in the firewall
mailing list, but someone suggested running the
upgrade tool to merge the rulebases. But I did not
upgrade my firewall; it is a brand new installation
and I just needed to merge back the rules from a
previous backup. How can I do that?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Vic