[FW-1] FW-1 Solaris GUI Help

I'm sorry to repost this one, but my mail system may have thought that
any replies back to me regarding this previous message may have been
rejected as SPAM.  I could really use some help on getting my Solaris
GUI up and running and you all are my best resource.  I do have Gold
Support from CheckPoint, but I thought I'd try this forum first as CP
Tech Support seems to favor Nokia over any other OS for running their
software on.

I normally use the Windows GUI to access my VPN-1/FireWall-1 system,
but at the time being for this environment, I do not have one available
to me.

I downloaded the CheckPoint NG FP2 Solaris GUI from the download center
on CheckPoint's website and set off to install it onto a Sun SPARC
system (currently running Solaris 7).  This system has the latest
Solaris 7 Recommended patches installed as well.

Anyway, when I attempt to launch the FireWall User Interface I get the
following...

lmeier-sun:root:1:/#FWui &
[1] 582
lmeier-sun:root:2:/#ld.so.1: FWui: fatal: libcpopenssl.so: open failed:
No such file or directory
[1]     killed          FWui
lmeier-sun:root:2:/#

I have a .cshrc file (profile) on this sytem with the following
defined...

setenv  GUIDIR                          /opt/CPclnt-50
setenv  LD_LIBRARY_PATH /opt/CPclnt-50/lib

set path=(/opt/CPclnt-50/bin /opt/CPclnt-50/lib .)

If I'm at my prompt and type the following...
lmeier-sun:root:2:/#which libcpopenssl.so

I get the follwing result...
/opt/CPclnt-50/lib/libcpopenssl.so

My system recognizes the directory and where the file is, but
apparently the application does not.

Does anyone out there have any idea what might be going on here?

Thanks,
Layne Meier
Network/Internet Analyst
Atlanta Newspapers