[FW-1] How to set IKE SA renegotiation time per VPN tunnel on NG.

Hi all,

I am using a Checkpoint NG FP2.  Is it possible to set IKE SA renegotiation
time per VPN tunnel?  I am doing VPN link to a partner who is using a Linux
FreeS/WAN that does not support an IKE SA renegotiation time above 480
minutes.  My IKE SA renegotiation time on the NG is already set to 10080 and
can not be changed due to dependency to other VPN links.

Thank you for your help.

Alex