Re: [FW-1] making a lab

Anyone tried to install SecurePlatform on a 330 or another Nokia yet? They are basically an old AMD K6-2 machines with Intel NICs. It also seens that there are drivers for the V35 interface available for Linux.  With some extra RAM I guess they should be able to run NG too?

Lars
-----Original Message-----
From: Chad de Lorm [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 18:34
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] making a lab

The older nokia's are going to support 4.1 only not NG. If it were me making a test lab I would use some older PIIs or PIIIs and use the Secure Platform install. Just so long as you are using an Intel chipset and a fairly standard NIC you will have a VERY easy install. Thats just my 2 bits. If you don't mind using 4.1 then good luck with the nokias....