From: <Aaron Reynolds> [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 11:56 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Nokia IP440 "kernel: ex_expire:" error msg and
crash/ reboot when fwstop command issued.

Not likely.  It just means that the flows table and firewall-1 state table
got out of sync.  This could cause dropped packets, with error "No
established TCP packet", but should not degrade performance.  You say that
you added a new firewall object.  Are you running an HA pair?