Rodrigo

[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of andre
Sent: Miercoles, 25 de Septiembre de 2002 07:14 a.m.
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Cluster object

Hi,

our setup is 2x sun T1's with a sun ultra10 mgmt station. running sol8
with NG FP2. the t1's are part of a stonebeat FC 3.0 cluster.

What, if any, is the recommended why of setting up VPNs from this cluster
to another site? currently we're trying to setup a VPN to and external
customer off one of our dmz interfaces. the problem is that the VPN wants
to establish between the remote site and the cluster object ip address.
this obviously causes some concern as the cluster object is part of the
internet range of addresses and is thus routed via the internet and not
via the router line from the customer (asyncronous routing).

any ideas?

cheers
andre'