Re: [FW-1] FW-1 and Raptor against Legato Networker

Hi,

the following posting from Josef was very useful when I had an issue
with Legato Networker.

/ho

At 14:54 25.09.2002 +0200, you wrote:
>I have a problem with Legato Networker.
>I have a backup machine running to two networks. One network is protected by a FW-1 (4.1) firewall and the other is through a Raptor firewall.
>The rules are the same on both firewalls - the backup server can talk to any machine on both networks with 'any' protocol and 'any' port (yes it's come to that :-))
>Machines backing up through the Raptor work fine. Machines going through the Check Point - fail, hang, etc consistently.
>I have tried just about everything I can think of - I've implemented all the technical bulletins I can find but with no luck.
>Anybody seen this before and how did you fix it?
>Regards
>Paul

>        Visit our Internet site at http://www.reuters.com
>
>Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual
>sender,  except  where  the sender specifically states them to be
>the views of Reuters Ltd.

>[email protected]

Markus Hofbauer, IT-Service / Security
Bacher Systems EDV GmbH, Wienerbergstr. 11B, A-1101 Wien, Austria
phone: +43 (1) 60 126-34 | fax: +43 (1) 60 126-4
e-mail: [email protected] | web: www.bacher.at