[FW-1] VPN setup and configuration

Does anyone know of a URL with definitive information on setting up the VPN?
I am trying to set it up on a Nokia 330 runing 4.1 (upgrade to NG in
transit) however all I get in my log files when I use to the SecureClient to
create a new site is "reason Refused Topology request. Authentification
Scheme not allowed for user"

__________________________
Robert Leach
ECOS Technologies
1410 Broadway, 27th Floor
New York, NY 10018
Phone:Fax:[email protected]
www.ecostech.com
Only the named recipient(s) should read this e-mail. It may contain
privileged or confidential information. If you are not a named recipient or
you received this email by mistake, please notify me immediately by reply
email and delete the message.