[FW-1] Logging Template?

Hi All,

I am new to FW-1 and could do with some help on what I should log and why
and why I am not logging.

Does anyone have a Document Template that they could share as a Checklist to
setting up logging?

Thanks,
John

"The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and may be subject to legal professional privilege. It is
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail, please note that any review,
dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, copying or transmission of
this e-mail and/or any file transmitted with it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please promptly
inform the sender by replying e-mail. Whilst this e-mail message has been
swept for the presence of computer viruses, Voicevault does not,
except as required by law, represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the
integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the
communication is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference. "