From: LINCOLN, Keven -Syntegra UK [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 23 September 2002 09:57
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] VPN-1 secureclient for PDAs

Hello,

It appears from the release notes that the latest release of VPN-1 Secureclient for PDAs is actually based upon FW-1 4.1SP3 i.e NOT NG.

Although this version of secureclient will work with NG FP2, it requires the 4.1 compatability switch on the management server.

This is a big problem if you are using NG because of its E3 security accreditation, which isn't valid if the compatability mode is enabled.

Any comments / opinions welcome

Regards,

Keven

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete it without reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com