[FW-1] Problem with CPU too high in Solaris!

   Hi!

   We have a problem with a two Ultra 10 Solaris 7 FW-1 4.1 Sp5 nodes from a
configuration with Stonebeat HA 2.1.3.

   The problem is that the online node always has the CPU near 100% (and
most of CPU is used by firewall processes). If I put the second node online,
everything goes ok, but in an hour the CPU of the second node reaches 100%
of use of CPU.

   Any suggestions about it??

   Thanks in advance!!

           Un saludo,
           Ricardo J. Alvarez Garc�a
           Siemens S.A.
           ICN Empresas
           Ingenier�a y Soporte a Ventas
           Avda. de la Innovaci�n, Edificio Arena 3
           41020  Sevilla
           Espa�a
           Tlf: +34  95 503 7501
           Fax: +34  95 503 7520