Re: [FW-1] send alert when FW was port-scanned ??

Dear Tong, do you have a nokia?

Diego

Leonardo Boulton <[email protected]> con fecha 20/09/2002
11:06:49 a.m.

Por favor, responda a Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1
      <[email protected]>

Destinatarios: [email protected]
CC:        (cci: DIEGO NOTONICA/BANELCO/AR)
Asunto:   Re: [FW-1] send alert when FW was port-scanned ??

To report when you are port-scanned you need an IDS... try Check POint?s
new
SmartDefense... it is really very good!!.
To send an email, you shuld configure it first: Go to global properties,
Logs and Alerts, and type the scrypt to be run to send the email on your
mail server... is not EZ, i?ve never tryed it but theory says is that way.
Cheers,